Call for submissions
Nursing and midwifery in the digital age
The theme of NI 2021, Nursing and midwifery in the digital age, shows nursing professionals as frontline users of digital solutions in the world of digitally driven, patient-centred healthcare.
Accepted papers and abstracts of panels, posters and case studies will be published in a full open access IOS Press series of Studies in Health Technology and Informatics and indexed in PubMed.
- Show others how your organisation has been successful in using e-health
- Share your research and studies on ways to improve healthcare
- Partner with healthcare facilities, clinicians, vendors and others to present a compelling case for the value of ‘on the shop floor’ implementation
- Have your voice heard
- Share your innovations that got you through the COVID-19 pandemic on an international stage
Keep up to date
➠ Submissions close* 7 May CLOSED
➠ Notification to authors Week of 7 June
➠ Author registration due 21 June
➠ Resubmission due 25 June
➠ Early bird rate ends 1 July
* 2020 accepted authors resubmission due